ZNCC THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Zimbabwe National Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit making membership-based organisation that provides services designed to support its members in business development. As an independent organisation, the ZNCC has represented the interests of its members for over 100 years especially through advocacy and provides a focus on business empowerment as the engine for economic growth. ZNCC also aims to be a leader in business development in the national economy and a channel of communication between business and the various authorities in Zimbabwe.
To be an upbeat Business Member Organisation that lobbies and drives the growth of the Zimbabwean economy.
The Zimbabwe National Chamber of Commerce aims to be a leader in business development in the national economy and a channel of communication between business and the various authorities in Zimbabwe.
The Chamber’s Mandate
The Chamber is established for the purpose of developing, promoting, and lobbying for its membership and stakeholders without bias through the following:
- Advancing economic progress through the creation of good climate for business.
- Developing and enhancing business entrepreneurship.
- Identifying, promoting and servicing the interests and needs of the membership
- Representing authoritatively and independently the views of business to local and national authorities.
- Disseminating relevant information to members about local and international markets.
- Collaborating with other national organisations with similar objectives such as trade organisations, sister Chambers, and other BMOs
In executing its mandate, the Chamber of Commerce is guided by:
- Compliance with the Law