The Chamber is established for the purpose of in developing, promoting, and lobbying for its members and the local business community as well as doing everything necessary and advisable for those objects, and for this purpose and without bias to the generality thereof :-
- Advancing economic progress through the creation of good climate for business.
- Developing and enhancing business entrepreneurship.
- Identifying, promoting and servicing the interests and needs of the membership
- Representing authoritatively and independently the views of business to local and national authorities.
- Disseminating relevant information n members to local and international markets.
- Collaborating with other national organisational with similar objectives such as trade organisations, sister Chambers, and other BMOs.